Caută..

Pentru descarcare, trebuie sa dezactivati AdBlock (daca il aveti instalat) si sa urmati pasii.

duminică, 9 ianuarie 2011

Romantic Super Ballads

Amanda Marshal - Believe in you.mp3
Anggun - Now over the Sahara.mp3
Billy Joel - Just the you are.mp3
Blackmore's Night - Wish you were here.mp3
Celine Dion & The Bee Gees - Immortality.mp3
Chris Isaak - Wicked Game.mp3
Coco Lee - Before I fall in Love.mp3
Enrique Iglesias & Whitney Houston - Could I have this.mp3
Eros Ramazzotti - Adesso tu.mp3
Garbige - Milk.mp3
Honeyz - End of the Line.mp3
Julio Iglesias - Caruso.mp3
Julio Iglesias - Fragile.mp3
Kelly Family - Can_'t help myself.mp3
Kenny Loggins - Once in Lifetime (feat Human Nature).mp3
Lauren Christie - Color of the Night.mp3
LeAnn Rimes - How do I live.mp3
Loona - Lunita.mp3
Madonna - Frozen.mp3
Mariah Carey - After Tonight.mp3
Martine McCutcheon - Perfect Moment.mp3
Melanie C - I turn to you.mp3
Michael Bolton - When a Men loves a Woman.mp3
Michael Jackson - Your are not alone.mp3
Nick Cave & Kylie Minogue - Where the wild Roses.mp3
Patricia Kaas - Ma liberte contre la tienne.mp3
Roberta Flack - Killing me softly with his Song.mp3
Sheryl Crow - Tomorrow never die.mp3
Sinead O'Connor - Nothing compares 2U.mp3
Sting - It's probably me.mp3
Texas - Parisian Pierrot.mp3
Tina Arena - I want to know what Love is.mp3
Tony Braxton - Unbreak my Heart.mp3

DOWNLOAD AICI: